Terms & Conditions
Check In Policy:
Check In is from 2pm and Check Out is 10am
Terms and Conditions:
- Rates are subject to change
- All rates are based on two adults per tent. Bukirk Glamping does not cater for children
- Bookings are guaranteed at time of Reservation with payment by Credit Card. A 1.7% surcharge has been applied for all Visa & Mastercard payments. Amex & Diners Club are not accepted
- All rates are quoted in Australian dollars including GST and are subject to availability
- A two night minimum applies on weekends, with three night minimum at Easter and other public holidays
- All stays at Bukirk Glamping are subject to site access. During extreme rainfall events/flooding of the camp’s access point, Bukirk Glamping reserves the right to cancel or postpone bookings at short notice. When possible, guests will be given the option to cancel/postpone their stay (full refund option), leave early (with a refund for unused nights), or stay and wait out the flood (if need be, staying as our guests after the completion of booked dates). Bukirk Glamping accepts no liability for other costs, in the event of a cancellation
- Force majeure: if Bukirk Glamping is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of it’s obligations under any Order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond it’s reasonable control, Bukirk Glamping will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
- Bukirk Glamping is not obligated to honour any past promotions that have since expired
- Due to the steep and uneven surface of access to Bukirk Glamping glamping tents, the venue is not suitable for wheelchairs
- All gift vouchers have a strict 12 month’s validity from date of purchase, and cannot be extended under any circumstance. Due to Bukirk Glamping high rate of occupancy, it is advised that gift vouchers are booked at least 2 months in advance.